Google
 

Friday, November 9, 2007

SMS Love Quotes

☺I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.

☺I'm so sad when you're gone. Come back soon. Miss you!


☺In my dreams and in our love for 1 another there are no impossibilities.


☺Love is like quicksand - the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.


☺You're just my cup of tea.


☺Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts.


☺Love is not something you feel. It's something you do.


☺Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.


☺My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.


☺My heart is breaking since you went away


☺My love belongs to you.


☺My love is ever in your service.


☺One good thing about internet dating: you're guaranteed to click with whomever you meet.


☺One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.


☺To feel love gives pleasure to one; to express it gives pleasure to two.


☺To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world


☺True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.


☺True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending.


☺Trust, Love & Keep Moving (Growing)


☺We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.


☺We must love one another or die


☺When you left, I stopped smiling


☺Where ever I go, whatever I do, I carry a little part of you with me right here in the center of me
heart.


☺Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time...


☺With love and patience, nothing is impossible.


☺You gotta learn to laugh, it's the way to true love.


☺You need Money to call someone Honey.


☺You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.


☺You touched my heart and changed my life for the better.


☺You're the icing on my cake. What's that? Chocolate, of course...


☺You're the laughter in my life.


☺You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.


☺Your love's better than a cold beer on a warm day. Almost...OK then, definitely!


☺Your love's better than a home run with the bases loaded.


☺Your love's better than chocolate


☺Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes
unpunished. - Goethe.


☺A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt


☺I like not only to be loved, but to be told that I am loved. - George Elliot


☺LOVE: The irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Mark Twain


☺The first duty of love - is to listen. - Paul Tillich


☺One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. - Sophocles


☺How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a
biological phenomenon as first love?" - Albert Einstien


☺Life is a flower of which love is the honey. - Victor Hugo


☺Love is friendship set to music. - E. Joseph Crossmann


☺At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. - Plato


☺Love is a great beautifier. - Louisa May Alcott


☺In our life there is a single color, as on an artist`s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love. - Marc Chagall


☺Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. - Einstein.


☺I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!


☺Love is being stupid together.


☺Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.


☺Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.


☺No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.


☺Love conquers all. - Virgil.


☺It’s hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.


☺Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.


☺All we need is love.


☺Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.


☺Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. - Einstien.


☺Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and VERY important.


☺Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose, it'll fly


☺Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.


☺Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.


☺Love is a gift of one's inner most soul to another so both can be whole


☺Love is also like a coconut which is good while it is fresh, but you have to spit it out when the
juice is gone, what's left tastes bitter.


☺People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again


☺Talk 2 me when i'm bored, kiss me when i'm sad, hug me when i cry, care 4 me when i die, love
me when i'm still alive


☺The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt


☺The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.


☺The love we give away is the only love we keep.


☺The prerequisite for making love is to like someone enormously


☺There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.


☺There is no remedy for love but to love more.


☺There is nothing more important in life than love.


☺A good love is delicious because you can't get enough too soon.


☺A smile to put you on high... A kiss to set your soul alright...Would it be alright if I spent tonight
being loved by you?


☺Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.


☺All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!


☺Don't forget to love yourself.


☺He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much.


☺I see you in every passing face


☺I'll love you till the cows come home.


☺If love were a movie, you'd be a box office hit!


☺It's a rainy day when you're not around


☺Let love be your greatest aim.


☺Life is the flower for which love is the honey.


☺Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.


☺Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.


☺Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.


☺Love makes everything lovely.


☺Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?


☺Love teaches even asses to dance.


☺Love without return is like a question without an answer


☺Love your enemies. It really pisses them off!


☺Love: Two minds without a single thought.


☺Lovers, like bees, lead a honey-sweet life.

No comments:

Translate:


Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish