Google
 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SMS Chat-up Lines

+++Put your crash helmet on, you're going through the head board.

+++Do you believe in love at first sight...or do I have to walk by again?

+++There's a gap in your life! Mind if I fill it!

+++I'm not Fred Flintstone but I can make your bedrock!

+++Wanna play Pearl Harbor? That's where I lay down and you blow the hell out of me.

+++Hey let's go fuck and do the talking later.

+++Girl, how long have you been in the oven, because I know I felt something rising.

+++Are you free tonight, or will it cost me?

+++Here's 10p ring home and tell your mum that you wont be coming home tonight!

+++I'm new in town, can you give me directions to your flat?

+++Your daddy must have been a hunter because you're a fox!

+++Hey, is your dad a terrorist? Coz baby, you're the bomb!

+++Do you want to go and do what I'm going to tell my mates we did anyway?

+++I looked up sexy in the dictionary today and your name was listed

+++I lost my phone number, can I have yours?

+++Is it hot in here or is it you?

+++Fuck me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to kiss me?

+++If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

+++Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.

+++How about you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?

+++I hope you know CPR, 'cause you take my breath away.

+++My face is leaving in fifteen minutes. Be on it.

+++Get your coat love, you've pulled.

+++I didn't believe in angels until I meet you!

+++I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

+++You are so hot, its girls like you that are the real reason for global warming

+++Hi, how do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized?

+++Hi, my name's Richard, will you be my Pretty Woman?

+++Have you ever been to the moon ? No ! Sit on my rocket and I will take you there

+++If its cash you’re after drop your drawers and the moneys yours

+++Was you father a cement mixer? Because you sure make me hard.

+++Can you fix watches? Then put 2 hands on that!

+++I'm like Domino's Pizza, if you don't come in 30 minutes the next one is free...

+++You're like a Pringles. Once I pop you, I can't stop you!

+++Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

+++Do you like jewelry? Suck this, it's a gem!

+++You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more?

+++do u believe in love at first site or do I have to walk by again

+++if I said u had a hot body would u hold it against me

+++My magical watch says you aren't wearing any underwear!
Oh, you are? It must be an hour fast.

+++"r ur legs tired"? coz uve been runnin through my mined all day

+++There are 256 bones in your body! Would u like another?

+++if i cood re arrange da alphabet i wood put u and i together

+++ive lost my teddy bear.......do u want to sleep with me tonight?

+++is youre father a robber ? well who stole the stars and put them in ure eyes ?

+++U gotta B a parking ticket or something coz u got the word FINE written All over ya!

+++im no fred Flintstone but I’ll make ur bedrock

No comments:

Translate:


Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish