Google
 

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

SMS Flirt

♀It is deaf and it wants to have sex with you...................... What do you say?

♀Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ... in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds !

♀You are just like a Bounty ... a piece of paradise on earth!

♀You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!

♀There are so many people in the world but in my world there's only one and that's you!!!

♀I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.

♀Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long....

♀Love is in the air... shit if only I had a plane right now ...

♀When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.

♀I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think of you

♀I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

♀You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me.

♀If flowers were dreams that would last for ever, I would pick the most beautiful ones to send to you

♀Be smart, be clever, put me in your heart, 4-ever.

♀Don't listen to your mind. Listen always to your heart!

♀If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS

♀If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I'd still miss you,but at least I would be rich!

♀Passion running trough my veins, trembling, waiting, reason is fading. Overpowering desire sets my skin on fire!

♀Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.

♀Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

♀If I was a fly, I would fly to you now... but I'm not so I need to stay home and cry!

♀Since I met you people are wonders and live is a big party...

♀What ever you say, what ever you do, I will always love you

♀If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.The way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.

♀At night I cannot sleep and during the day I dream of you...

♀Life is much brighter with you around !

♀Don't let your mind rule over your heart.

♀You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree ... but the best way is to fall in love with ME

♀If you would see yourself the way I do, you would wish you where as beautiful as you ...

♀Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

♀Even when it is rainy the sun is shining in your smile.

♀If a kiss on your lips tastes as sweat as a raindrop I want it to rain for ever .......

♀I will give you one kiss to go to sleep. I give you two kisses to dream. I give you an endless row of kisses to, when you wake up in the morning, think of me.

♀It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!

♀The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !

♀Where ever you're going, I'm going your way !

♀Are you free for the rest of your life?

♀If all the boys lived on the other side of the sea, what a good swimmer I would be ?

♀During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!

♀I am sending you to an island full of kisses on a sea of love!

♀Love is...looking whether he is looking, and when he does, certainly not looking back!!

♀Do you have a coin? I want to call your parents to thank them.

♀I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice, sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen, but unfortunately I do not fit on it.

♀I cannot think of a good opening sentence, so will we just say good-bye ???

♀I know milk it does a body good, but DAMN how much have you been drinking?

♀If I could rewrite the alphabet I'd put U and I together!

♀Hello, I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart!

♀Your daddy must be a terrorist 'cus you're DA BOMB!

♀Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?

♀I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are, and I will follow the rainbow until the end, if you promise forever to be my friend!

♀Ferrari's are red, Lambo's are blue... but I am as happy in a mini with you.

♀Every man dreams of a beautiful woman, so do I ... I dream of you.

♀If love is a crime, lock me up, i'm guilty baby

♀If God would have created something more beautiful than you he would have kept it to himself.

♀Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me .

♀In my dreams you're mine, in my life you're a dream.

♀Girls are like internet domain names... the ones I like are already taken.

♀Have you drilled the butterflies in your stomach gedresseerd? I haven't!

♀I saw you at a distance but you never approached, but that what did never happen, never passes!

♀If love is blind, how will she find me ?

♀Never make love in the garden or in the fields...... For love might be blind but your neighbours not!

♀The less you open up to others, the more you will suffer.

♀Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!

♀There is a clown in my heart. Small and very special, he can dance and jump, laugh and sing ... are you sad and crying, you can borrow him.

♀I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights....but you I love more !

♀I would have answered your letter soonerb but you did not write me one.

♀I think i should tell you what people are saying behind your back.……. Nice Ass!!!!!!!

♀I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead

♀Luv is a sensation dat is caused by temptation.a boy puts his location in a girls destination.do u get my explanation or do u wanna demonstration?

♀I like your style- I like your class- but most of all i like your arse!

Do you like maths?if so add a bed subtract ur clothes divide your legs and we can multiply!

♀I want triplets You want twins.Lets get in bed and see who wins!

♀Of all the babes ur my selection.please dont giv me a rejection.my teeth are clean for ur
Inspection so giv my mouth a tongue injection!

♀If your right leg was thanksgiving and Your left leg was Christmas could I meet U between the holidays?

♀Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well...Enough about ME! How about you?

♀If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together.

♀What is live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.

♀Love me or leave me. Hey,where is everybody going ?

♀Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me in bed Love is the best thing you ever had.

♀You got the style. You got the intelligence and you sure got the body!

♀Are you a mum? I am not a dad! Maybe you could help me with that!

No comments:

Translate:


Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish