Google
 

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

SMS Daring

♂»You are so beautiful, sweet and faithful... It is a pity that I do not like animals!!!

♂» I think you are ugly and stupid, You are a real pain in the …... Wait a moment.... oh no, I do have the right number...

♂» Roses are red, violets are blue, when I sense the smell of the bathroom, I think of you !

♂» I do not swear, I do not smoke and I do not drink ! O damned My cigarette has fallen in my glass of beer.

♂» I wish you lots of itching and short arms.

♂» You have the face of a saint...a Saint-Bernard!

♂» Will we play the hulk together??.....I will be tall and strong and you green and ugly!!!

♂» If you did not have any feet, would you wear shoes?? ...no... why do you wear a bra????!!!

♂» A fart is a flying planet, created by God and produced by men!

♂» Why do men fart more often than women ? Because women do not keep their mouth shut
long enough to build up the pressure..

♂» Oké honey, we will try one more time!! How do you spell 'IQ' ?

♂» I am born this way, but what is your excuse?

♂» I love the sea, I love the rocks, but when I see you I need to puke !

♂» Some people die. Others become a teacher...

♂» The more the merrier. The more women, the more prettier.

♂» Women are just like frogs. They have a big mouth and are scared of the stork.

♂» If I ever die because of marihuana, mark on my grave, I am too stoned to get up!!

♂» When I was a baby, I played with toys. Now I'm a lady and I play with boys!!

♂» You know when you are really too fat? When you are on the beach and Greenpeace carries
you back to the sea.

♂» When are you really full of confidence? .............. If you fart having diarrhoea.

♂» Roses are red ... Violets are blue ... but a face like yours belongs in the zoo !!!

♂» On the door of a toilet....Some people come here to sit and wonder, I come here to shit like
thunder!

♂» Nice hair, a shame that you sit on it.

♂» Roses are red violets are blue, shit stinks and so do you!

♂» He kisses her gently on the lips. She does not feel comfortable, squeezes her legs, and so his
glasses broke.

♂» A woman is a marvellous creation, she produces milk without eating grass, she bleeds without
being hurt, gets wet even when it does not rain and sucks without needing power.


♂» It is red and it taps on the window .................... A baby in a microwave.


♂» I like your style ... I like your class ... but most of all I like your ass

No comments:

Translate:


Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish