Google
 

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Love Quotes Revolution

  • Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.

  • Theres always that one special person that no matter what they do to you..youll never let them go

  • Love is not who you see yourself with, but who you cant see yourself without.

  • You are everything I never knew I always wanted"

  • "I only regret that I didn't mean as much to you as you meant to me"

  • "If you love someone, you say it...you say it right then, out loud...otherwise the moment just passes you buy"

  • "I told him I loved him and the feeling was mutual...he loves himself too"

  • "Sometimes just holding hands is holding on to everything.

  • Sometimes, right in the middle of a ordinary life, love throws you a fairy tale . . . that happened to me the day I met you!

  • Everyone keeps telling me I should forget him, that he doesnt deserve me I agree he doesnt deserve me, I deserve him

  • It is impossible to fall out of love. Love is such a powerful emotion, that once it envelops you, it does not depart. True love is eternal. If you think you were once in love, but fell out of it, then it wasnt love you were in. There are no exits signs in love there is only an on ramp

  • Adolescence is the time when little girls quit believing in fairy tales and start believing in love

  • "He who does not deserve love, needs it the most."~ Anonymous


  • "Loving you is like trying to catch a star, I know I can never reach you, but I can't help but try."


  • "You remind me of a poem I cannot remember, a song that may have never existed and a place I'm not quite sure of."

  • I can't wait to be married. It's going to be so great to find that one special person I want to annoy for the rest of my life.

  • I've just learned that whatever happens, planned or not, you learn from. Everything you doyou learn pain, fear, hope, and eventually love

  • Kindness is loving people more than they deserve

  • You drive me nuts- I mean absolutely crazy! ...But it's only cause I'm so damn crazy about you

  • Love is a flame neither timid nor tame.

  • To feel your fingertips brush mine...to feel a single touch from you is the closet to Heaven I'll ever be able to reach and I don't want to leave you now.

  • Dreams my die, hopes fly high. I am your angel standing by. I'll never let go, I'll keep your dreams alive. In my heart I am alive.

  • I promise we'll be perfect

  • I say love is a flower and you're its only seed

  • If the people we love are stolen away from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.

  • Whoever said nothing lasts forever, was never loved by someone.

  • Love never dies.

  • Young people think they never can change but they do it in the most wondrous matter, and very few die of broken hearts.

  • Love is only for those who truly believe they can be loved

  • More precious was the light in your eyes, than all the roses in the world

  • I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

  • Sometimes, love is stronger than death.

  • And in love armies are fortified, battles are won

  • Let me be your mirror; I'll have you as a light, you said to think I am luminous enough to see by

  • Sometimes, if love proves real and two people were meant for each other, nothing can keep them apart.

  • We are joined by the bonds of love, and you cannot track that, not with a thousand bloodhounds, and you cannot break it, not with a thousand swords

  • The time between meeting and finally leaving is sometimes called falling in love.

  • Love is the greatest thing in the world, except for cough drops. Everyone knows that.

  • Hey, love hurts but if you're willing to put up with the hurt you'll get all the love you need

  • Love can be deep and strong but in time it burns away and causes pain

  • Love is wanting to give up everything in your world to make someone else happy

  • Love is letting go of fear

  • When people ask me what I see in you, I don't know what to tell them. Because honestly, I don't know. But when I look into your eyes, I see magic and it just makes me want to lose myself in your arms.

  • Even if we never go out, you still give me something to dream of.

  • And I just want you to know, that I've loved you since day one.

  • It's really embarrassing when I'm in class thinking of you, and I start to smile. People wonder what I'm thinking about, but if they knew they'd just be jealous.

  • I will give you water, if you will share your wine and I will feed your heart, if you promise to feed mine and we will dance together till the end of time

  • Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.

  • Reason is a weak antagonist against love.

  • Love, and a cough, cannot be hid.

  • He is so familiar to me. His arms are like my home. Still . . . I love him enough to leave him alone.

  • Look into my eyes for one moment, and then you will realize how much you mean to me.

  • Lost myself just thinking about the two of us

  • Say, my love, I came to you with best intentions, you laid down and gave me just what I'm seeking

  • Touch your lips just so I know, In your eyes, love, it glows.

  • Oh I watch you there through the window...you wear nothing but you wear it so well.

  • Hey, my love, do you believe that we might last a thousand years? In your eyes, love, it glows so...

  • If I've gone overboard, then I'm begging you to forgive me in my haste.

  • So here we are tonight, you and me together. The storm outside, the fire is bright. And in your eyes, I see what's on my mind.

  • I haven't been this scared in a long time. And Im so unprepared so here's your valentine. Bouquet of clumsy words. a simple melody. This worlds and ugly place. But youre so beautiful....

  • You know I need you, that I've *always* needed you. I'll never stop needing you, not until the day I take my last breath. And even then I'll need you, and so I hope that you won't leave. I hope you'll ignore my actions and my words. Because I need you. Believe nothing but that. I Need You.

  • So much has happened between us over the years, we've always had those on again off again feeling for each other, and yesterday, when I was with you, I could tell by the was you looked at me and smiled at me that we were suddenly "on again" but only this time its a little different

  • I want to give up on you, but I'm afraid no one else loves you like I did, and I love you too much to leave you alone like that, no matter how much you deserve it

  • When you hug so tight, you can barely breathe, it's merely your hearts trying to touch

  • You love someone because you need him. You need someone because you love him.

  • The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender

  • I love you because I saw the other half of me in your eyes

  • If I reach for your hand will you hold it? If I hold out my arms will you hug me? If I go for your lips will you kiss me? If I capture your heart will you love me?

  • Everything happens for a reason. Maybe this is a test to your relationship-for you two to realize how much you really mean to each other and how great your needs are for each other-through this you will become stronger together. It is showing that you two can make it through anything as long as you stick together and nothing can keep you apart. This is meant to be.

  • So close, no matter how far. Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are. And nothing else matters - Mettalica

  • She loves him more than he would ever know. He loved her more than he would ever show.

No comments:

Translate:


Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish